Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Friday, June 15, 2012

Wedding Grub

The heart of any good party is the food. 

 If you have great food, and it's set out in such a way that it's really appealing to the eye than you will have a fantastic event.  This wedding was no exception.

At any function you will usually find me in the kitchen helping out in some way or another.  It's really problematic at times, I'm like a moth to the flame.  

Some of my friends like to think I'm a control freak, I like to think I have an eye for the details

However being the wedding photographer this put me in a pickle, I knew I needed to call in the troops on this one.


The party was going to need to go on without my controlling ways attention to detail.

I've learned early on who my peeps in the kitchen are so I new I had to call in the big guns, and as you can see above they delivered.


Thanks Monica and Jeana for all your hard work in the kitchen.  Really I couldn't have done it without you.


These girls are the best and they always come through for me  in so many ways!  Well folks that's it for the wedding posts.  Thanks for stopping in and reading my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I shouldn't have read this while I was hungry lol. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts