Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guitar Strap

Buddy boy, my little super star just turned 4 years old.  He's been asking for a guitar for a while now, and really didn't think he wanted one that bad.  So his birthday came and went without a guitar.  Until this past weekend when we got a surprise visit from Uncle Kurt and Fiance Laura who came with this fancy guitar for my little boy.  He totally was super excited about it.


He spent about four hours on Saturday just walking around banging it into my walls playing sweet tunes and not being able to keep a hold of it and play at the same time.  So down I went to the see what scrap pieces of fabric I had to make  him a strap.  I had some 2 1/2 inch binding strips left over from his bedding that I made him.  It was already cut out so it only took me about 10 minutes to sew it together.  I put little elastics on the end to tie on.  I realized once I had it done that the elastic was too loose so I did a back stitch on it so it would stay on the guitar and not fall off.  Don't you think this star fabric is perfect for my budding superstar?  I do.


Happy Birthday little buddy!!  Enjoy his first performance, I think it's super cute!



2 comments:

  1. How fun that you made a guitar strap (and got him a guitar). He is SO cute! Thanks for joining the party, too.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet your little guy is just loving his guitar!! And that cute guitar strap makes it all the better!

    Thanks for sharing @'Sew Cute Tuesday'. I'll be featuring you tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and grab a 'featured' button!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts