Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tato's Thomas Birthday Cake

My sweet little nephew whom I affectionately call "Tato" had his fourth birthday. Of course as every little four year old boy should be, he too loves everything Thomas. I told my brother that I would make him a Thomas cake. What was I thinking offering to make a fondant cake a week before Christmas. His face was much trickier to do that I thought it would be. But let me tell you, it was all worth it when I saw how excited Tato was to see his cake. He had a super fun birthday party and enjoyed his cake. I thought the smoke coming out of the train was a cute added touch.
Happy Birthday Tato, Auntie Nana loves you!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing cake! My son LOVES Thomas so this is probably what his 3rd birthday will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am featuring some of your birthday posts on my blog today- check it out! http://bisforboycreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/fridays-fabulous-finds-for-boys.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts