Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Craft Room Spruce Up

I've wanted my own craft room for as long as I can remember. We've been married for 10 years now and finally I've got one. Mind you I have to share it with the computer and the Kids crafting station but I've got plans to make this space jive together and look appealing. Mostly thought I want to create an environment of creativity. I want to be able to come here and get busy making stuff. Really I craft and sew mostly for my kids so they are the best kind of inspiration and they are so darn cute who wouldn't want to make them stuff.
Currently if you could actually see my desk that is under this inspirational wall mount it would leave you less than motivated but hey it is Christmas time and I've got to start somewhere.
Next on my list for this room will be some shelving so I can start organizing and storing my crafting supplies. I've been working on the kids toy room too so I'll have some more to show you for that room soon.

1 comment:

  1. Can I click on LOVE IT multiple times?!!!! It is beautiful Nancy! Love it! Love it! Love it! I should go into Kent sometime...I thought they only sold lumber. lol! I will say that I am a tad jealous...in an inspired way! Why do I have to feel inspired when I can't tackle mine right now (although I am trying to convince my sweetie to go in and paint before the mess from the contractor gets cleaned up...maybe you could convince him for me! lol) I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts