Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle

This is the first Trifle that I have made, and lets be honest anything with cookies cream and caramel is going to delicious! I think I'm more in love with the glass dish and the layered look of yummy goodness. I'm getting an in cling that your going to be seeing this dish filled with tons of yummy concoctions! In the mean time if you dare....enjoy this! 1 pkg Jell-O chocolate instant pudding
1 pkg Jell-O Vanilla Instant pudding
3 Cups cold milk, divided
1/4 Cup peanut butter
1 tub Cool whip thawed and divided
30 Chips Ahoy Cookies broken into pieces
Caramel syrup

Empty pudding mixes into two separate bowls. Add 1 1/2 cups of milk to each. Beat with a hand mixer for two minutes. Add the peanut butter to the vanilla pudding until well blended. Add 1/2 cup of dream whip into each pudding mixture and fold in.

Layer the trifle as follows.

Chocolate pudding
1/2 of remaining cool whip
Chopped cookies
Vanilla/Peanut butter mixture
Remaining cool whip
Chopped cookies
Drizzle caramel over top.


Note: This is not a recipe you want to make too far in advance as the cookies will lose their crunch.

Serve and enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. My mother-in-law makes me trifle for my birthday each year and I have to really think about sharing it, lol. I just so happen to have everything for this recipe and cannot wait to try it out, yummy! Thank you for your sweet words on my blog. It has taken me years to feel comfortable with the fact that depression is not a, "dirty little secret". I still have miles to go but I've been strengthened to carry this burden. Your creativity is part of what has inspired me to get back into the game of life...THANKS my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les, I craft in hopes of inspiring others and it makes me really happy to know that my crafting has lifted another soul, it makes me extra happy that it's you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at chocolat! LOL! Sounds and looks delish. Thanks for sharing at Sundae Scoop!
    Jen
    Scissors & Spatulas

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts