Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Monday, February 25, 2013

Made by Me Mondays - PJ Pants

Alright so I made these for Christmas presents this year.  I made all the nephews and my son PJ pants for Christmas this year.  My good friend Sharon indulged me and help me with these.  She has the magic equipment that makes doing these so much easier.  Thanks for sharing your serger with me.  Really I need to invest in one soon.  I'll add it to the ever growing list of gadgets I'd love to have someday.
I put really cute buttons on the front so the kids could tell the front from the back.  They were fun to make and I think we sewed five pairs in one hour.  Quick project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts