Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gratitude Sunday - Cousins



When I was a little girl, I grew up in Montreal.  My mother came from a family of six children.  So one would naturally assume that I grew up with a ton of cousins around.  The reality is other than my mother having three children.  One of her brothers had one.  As a child I always wondered what it would be like to grow up with all kinds of cousins around.  Heck more than one anyway.

I love that I know get to live it through the eyes of my children and their cousins.  It really  is a beautiful thing to watch.  Our family is really close and I love this sweet boy as much as I love my own children.  As you can see Coconuts feels the same about him as I do. 

So today I an grateful for these two.  They are cousins but they love and look out for each other like siblings.  They want to spend time together and look forward to the times they get to hang out again next.  I love you both very much. 

Alright, your turn, now you leave me a note and tell me what your thankful for today!

2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for the joy my children and all the other children brought to us with their performance this morning AND for technology so that the girls can at least see their cousins on the other side of Canada =( So hard when you did come from a family where 3 generations of cousins grew up together. Love your post! Reminds me how much I love and miss all my cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my sisters, each one of them bring joy into my life in different ways. Also, I am incredibly grateful for my two amazing daughters, I am an extremely lucky mama and now a glama nana to Jackson:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts