Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Heart Patch

Does anyone else out there mend their kids clothes.  My girl is growing like mad the last few years she starts out the year in one size pants and finishes it the next size up.  I got these jogging pants for her last Christmas. 
 I got them a bit big so they would last her the year.  They were her newest, cleanest best fitting pair.  But low and behold she trips and takes out a nice little chunk of her pants.  Really honey couldn't you have done that to the high water ones that don't fit you?  Other than the hole they were really comfy pants for her.
I decided to make a little patch for the hole.  I printed off a heart in word as a template and cut it out of felt.  I added a little button to make it cute and then sewed it on with some thread

Voila we have a cute patch on her pants.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I’m following your blog and wanted to invite you to my blog hop if you haven’t already. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Hope you are having a sweet day.

    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower! I found you on "Boost my Blog Friday" (Last week's since this wk hasn't posted yet). I just started blogging myself but have a great start! Stop by if you get a chance:
    http://yesyolanda.blogspot.com/
    Suuuchh a good idea! If its not me kids with the snag- its me! haha Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts