Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Handmade Cards

First of all I"m back, really it's me.  I had a pretty intense last few weeks.  I'll spare you the details, but it involved a ton of studying, a few tests and an ear that feels like my son shoved play dough in it and I even lost my voice for the weekend!  The fun part though was that I had my first card order from a sweet friend.  She gave me a list of cards she wanted, the age range and whether it was for a girl or a boy, then she let me use my creativity to come up with the cards.  I had a ton of fun (and maybe one or two creative blocks) coming up with these bad boys!  What do you think.
 Here are some of my favourites.  These are a few boy birthday cards.  I didn't realize how many girl punches and stamps I have until it was time to get creative for a boy.

 This card was my absolute favourite, I loved how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping in I hope you didn't forget about me while I was gone!

5 comments:

  1. Nancy!

    These look GREAT!! Some of them even look vaguely familiar! LOL

    We need to get together on a regular basis and share supplies and ideas!

    TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so great!!! You have given me some new ideas... Yay! ;-)

    That blue paper on the first one... does it come like that or is it a technique that you did? Same question for the scalloped circle behind the cupcake in the multiple card pic? so pretty!

    Thanks,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I didn't realize you took orders. I seem to always be in need of something for weddings. What have you got in that department?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! =) I've thought it would be fun to make cards but have never tried to. Maybe my daughter and I will give it a try sometime! You sound so busy!! Hope your feeling better!

    I found you through the all week blog hop. =) And I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I'm sure they will be a hit!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts