Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Friday, April 15, 2011

April Club

I hosted April's club at my house tonight.  It's always fun to get together with the girls, be creative and enjoy their company.
This purse bag card is probably my favourite card we've made yet.  It uses the Stampin Up Cup Cake Punch to make the purses.  I think I'll be recreating this card.  Coconuts would love to give these to her friends for birthday cards. 

I decided to make a waffle bar for our treat.  I pre made the waffle batter and put it in the fridge so that I could make them fresh when we were ready to eat.  I used this waffle recipe.  I put out all sorts of topping so everyone could decide what tickled their fancy.  Have you ever put Nutella on your waffles?  Me neither until tonight.  Hello sweet hazelnut goodness on my waffle.
I also made a pineapple topping which is so delicious.  I will share that recipe later on this week.  Thanks a bunch for stopping in to read my blog.  I sure do appreciate you.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you stayed up to blog about it, you crazy woman. It was a fun evening! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Lis, you ARE crazy, but it's a good kind of crazy!

    Love ya,
    TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, OK, I am hooked! I am now your newest follower! The more I read, the more I like :)
    Santa brought us a waffle iron this year, and our family makes fresh maple syrup! Now I must try your topping ideas. And yes, I have had PB on my waffles - and pancakes. My Hubby is the "Condiment King", and I thought he was weird when I met him for doing this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts