Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Papier Thursday - Valentines Day Treats

Happy Valentines Day! 
I hope you all get to spend the day with the people you love.

I've wanted to make these valentines for the kids to take to school for a while.  For Coconuts I needed only about 5 shots and I had one I could use.  But Buddy Boys is my little prankster and so he kept making silly faces and this is the best of the twenty or so pictures I took of him.  He's going to start school next year, I hope his teacher loves a little wise crack cause he's on his way.
I sure do love my kids a whole bunch, aren't they sweet! 
Being a working mother I sometimes feel like my kids miss out on all the fun things that stay at home mothers get to do, so I try when I can to do these little extras for them.  I put this all together in the fridge the night before and I set it out for my family before I was out the door this morning at seven am.  They called me to let me know they loved it. 
Happy Valentines Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful thing you did for your family... Very tasty looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Nancy! You are one good Momma!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts